Some Important Information
- The information posted is intended to be educational and inspirational. Take what you find helpful and leave the rest. We hope you learn some new things or gain some insight, but this is not meant to be a substitute for therapy, and a great amount can be gained from individualized sessions. This content will not replace any form of therapy or health service, but is meant to supplement and add to your mental health journey. All information, resources, writing, blog posts and materials offered on this site and on associated social media pages are not intended to be, act as, or replace therapy, mental health services or psychological/medical/legal advice. Engaging with our social media pages/website does not constitute or imply a provider/patient relationship. If you have questions or would like help with your individualized mental health needs, we highly recommend that you consult directly with a provider.
- Our web presence is managed collaboratively by staff of Adventures of the Heart & Mind. We create content for it in our spare time, but our primary role is serving our clients in mental health service capacity and therefore our clients take our first priority and we may be unable to provide a timely response via social media at certain times. To reach us directly and for the fastest response contact us by email at email@example.com or at 951-541-1898.
- We value content contributors and attempt to provide reference and support these contributions through crediting all intellectual property and material, but understand that errors or omissions may occur from time to time. If you notice an error or omission, we ask that you please contact us directly so that we can attempt to remedy the situation.
- Any articles, templates, or information provided by AHM via our web presence are for reference only. While we strive to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability, or availability with respect to the website or the information, articles, templates, or related graphics contained on the website. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
- Therapists and mental health providers in the USA are licensed by the state, so even online therapy must be done by someone who is licensed in your state.
- Comments that are hurtful, unsupportive, or harmful based on our reserved discretion will be deleted. This is meant to be a safe, supportive space for all.
- Due to the ethics of our profession, we are not permitted to accept paid partnerships or send/receive incentives or gifts in exchange for referrals. Any referrals given/received by our organization are not in exchange for compensation.